What is your Return Policy?
You may request an exchange, store credit, or a refund:
- Phone: 505.471.3640
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In our Santa Fe store we have a “no refunds” policy, and only offer exchanges or store credit. But with online shopping, we understand that you don’t have the opportunity to try on a garment to see if it works for you, thus we offer a limited refund option to our online customers.
However, we would love to work with you to find a suitable replacement as exchange, or to extend a store credit to you. Issuing a refund is a last resort for us. We are a small specialty store and most items you see are only available one time. We simply cannot match the return policies of larger retailers where returns are common, expected, and factored into the price. We lose when an item gets returned, is not available to other customers during that process, and we also pay credit card fees on those items. If a return is necessary:
- Please ship merchandise back to us by USPS priority mail within 5 days of receipt of shipment
- Make sure items have all tags attached and are in the same condition as when you received them.
- Exchanges receive free shipping on all replacements.
- Store credits are good for one year.
- Refunds will be issued in full if merchandise is sent back to us within 7 days of receipt of the merchandise.
- hipping costs will not be refunded.
- Returns after 7 days will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- No returns will be accepted after 2 weeks of receiving the merchandise.
- Custom orders and Sale items are not returnable.
- Defective merchandise will be replaced for up to 4 weeks after purchase.
What if I am unsure of the fit?
Call us and let us help you! That is where we shine as a small specialty boutique with expert knowledge of our merchandise. We love getting to know our online customers and discussing your choices with you. We have helped many of our customers find the right garment – which makes everyone happy!
How about a Custom Order?
Custom orders make up an ever increasing part of our business, and are to be encouraged. I do all the knitwear on site, so if you would like another color or yarn, or just need a bigger or smaller size, and I can usually make the newly knit item in about 2 to 6 weeks – sometimes even faster. Full payment is required for special orders.